RV garage with living quarters above is a great way to get the best of both worlds. You can now combine your storage space and living space into one, cohesive unit that is perfect for RV enthusiasts everywhere. With these plans, all you have to do is design your floor plan, pick out a few finish materials, and voila! You’ve got yourself an RV garage with living quarters above.
RV Garage Plans With Living Quarters Above
Provide the perfect solution for RV enthusiasts who need a place to store their RV and also have a place to live. These plans include detailed instructions on how to build a garage with living quarters above, as well as a variety of different floor plans to choose from. With a little bit of creativity, you can easily customize these plans to fit your specific needs.
Shop Plans With Living Quarters Above
If you’re not quite ready to commit to building an entire garage with living quarters above, you can also opt for shop plans with living quarters above. These plans provide the perfect solution for anyone who needs a place to work and live, all in one convenient location. With shop plans with living quarters above, you’ll have plenty of room to store your tools and your RV, all in one place. You can even store your truck or bicycle inside the garage with living quarters above if you’d like.
6 Car Garage With Living Quarters Above
Are you looking for more space than just two cars? If so, look no further than 6 car garage plans with living quarters above. These plans were designed for the person with a large family and a lot of storage needs. With 6 car garage plans with living quarters above, you’ll have plenty of space to store all of your vehicles and outdoor equipment. There will even be room left over for workshops and other projects that need extra room.
RV garage with living quarters is just what you’ve been looking for, and with these detailed plans, you’ll be able to build your own in no time at all. Just imagine how much storage space you’ll have when you combine your garage with living quarters; it’ll be fantastic. Stop dreaming and start building today with these simple plans!
See also: 2 Car Garage With Upstairs Apartment
Tips For RV Garage With Living Quarters Above
The tips below are for all RV garage plans with living quarters above, but if you think they might not apply to your plans, skip them.
1. If you are planning on using your garage for parking your RV, make sure that the spot you choose is big enough to park your vehicle properly.
2. If you are short on space but still want an extra room, consider building loft space above the garage with living quarters. You can also build stairs leading up to it if there isn’t enough room for a ladder.
3. If you plan on adding your garage with living quarters above to the home in which you live, be sure and check local codes and ordinances before beginning construction so that you don’t run into any problems when it comes time to add it to the house.
4. If you are planning on using an RV garage with living quarters for more than just an RV, make sure that the room design allows for enough space to do whatever it is you’re planning on using it for.
5. Make sure you have a way of heating and cooling your garage with living quarters above, just like if it were another room in your house. A small window unit will do the trick for heating, and a stand-alone unit will work great for cooling.
6. If you live in a cold area, make sure to insulate the garage with living quarters above properly before hanging sheetrock or anything else that requires insulation. You can also add vents if necessary to help prevent condensation buildup from causing damage.
7. If you are planning on using your garage for more than just parking an RV, you can get creative with the floor plans. The 6 car garage with living quarters above is perfect for the man who has a lot of projects to work on.
8. For anyone who will be using their garage for storage instead of living space, consider creating platforms above the garage to store items on. This will free up floor space and make the space more livable.
9. If you aren’t interested in building loft space above your garage with living quarters, don’t worry; there are other options such as cabinets and storage racks that can be used to create additional room for whatever it is you’ll be using your garage for.
10. If you’re short on space, consider ways to maximize the use of the space you do have available. For example, if you aren’t planning on using your RV garage with living quarters for parking an RV or vehicles other than your car, why not try building cabinets along one wall and utilizing that space for storage instead.